We are pleased to offer a scholarship for a local emerging arts leader to attend the National Arts Marketing Project Conference in Austin, November 11-14, 2016! Applications are due by July 20.
NAMP 2016: Austin Emerging Arts Leaders Scholarship
One scholarship will be offered. To qualify for an Austin Emerging Arts Leaders Scholarship, you must be an arts professional who:
- Has at least one year of professional experience in the arts or no more than ten years of experience in the arts.
- Lives and works in the greater Austin area.
- Is not a full-time student.
This scholarship will cover:
- The cost of registration to the main conference only, (they do not cover the cost of any preconference registrations, travel, or hotel accommodation)
To apply, you must:
- Complete and submit the online scholarship application by no later than *11:59 pm EST on July 20, 2016.
NOTE: The scholarship recipient is required to submit a brief report to email@example.com by December 12, 2016.
Evaluation Criteria for the Austin Emerging Arts Leaders Scholarship:
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the Austin EAL scholarship committee.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on eligibility criteria, personal statement, and financial need.