Learn more about Austin EAL and How you can be a part of our community. The deadline for applications is December 4th at Midnight.
You Would Be a good board member if...
- You care about providing services that strengthen Austin's arts community through professional development, mentorship, and outreach
- You care about diversity and accessibility in the arts
- You are connected to the Austin arts community as a practicing artist, arts administrator or arts appreciator
- You are looking for volunteer opportunities to enrich your life and expand your network
- Attend 75% of monthly board meetings
- Attend 75% of major events, including mentorship events, panels, and annual fundraiser (more events may be added at the discretion of the board)
- Give or get donations totaling $100
- Serve on at least one committee
- Dedicate approximately 2-5 hours per month to work that furthers the mission of Austin EAL
Sound like you?
DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 4th at midnight