Austin EAL Scholarships
Our micro-scholarships give talented and ambitious performers, writers, visual artists, and arts administrators the boost they need to advance their careers and cultivate their creative impact on the community.
The goal of the scholarship is to serve as a support to Austin’s early-career arts professionals to cultivate a network of strong, knowledgeable arts leaders in Austin.
- Must have at least one year, but less than 10 years, full time experience in arts or arts administration
- May not be a full time student
- Must be a resident of the Greater Austin area (includes Travis, Williamson, Bastrop, Caldwell, Blanco, Hays counties)
What the Scholarship will fund
- Professional Development Workshops/Classes
- Conference/Seminar Attendance
- Professional Association Membership
- Artist Application Fees
There are no scholarships currently being offered in 2019. However, you may apply for the Austin EAL Mentorship Program through May 15, which includes a $200 professional development stipend if selected.